The drift tuition itself comprises of beginner style drills used to assess student’s capabilities and confidence behind the wheel. From there, students will begin to implement different skills based on their skill level. This includes but is not limited to, controlled donuts, hand break entries, initiating a drift sequence using the clutch, how to incorporate the use of controlled foot breaking, linear acceleration control, how to link corners, using weight transfer to transition the car and battle practice for those comfortable behind the wheel.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE 3-DAY DRIFT FIX (¥350,000 per person)
A Drift Fix experience package is inclusive of the following key components;
- 3 Nights of Accommodation
- 3 days of tuition in fully modified JZX Chasers and Mark II’s
- Daily transfers to and from Ebisu Circuit
- Tyres, fuel, spare parts, mechanical support are all included
- Internationally renowned instructors
- Lunch each day, a tour of the facilities, and much more.
Bring yourself and two friends and a private Drift Fix can be organised on your preferred dates (earlybird discounts apply).
SidewaysX has over four 1JZ powered Toyota Chasers and Mark II’s available for our students to experience. All cars are equipped with roll cages, DEFI Gauges, steering adjustments and varying degrees of engine modifications.