Servicing and Support
SidewaysX is excited to announce we now offer customer support! Ever wanted to own and store a race car in Japan? Need mechanical upgrades or vehicle servicing? With our brand-new workshop in Koriyama we can offer these services and more. For more information on services and the fees please email email@example.com.
New developments for 2020
We have extended our facilities and our service offerings for 2020. We now have –
- a newly developed full service mechanical workshop located in Koriyama, which is near Ebisu
- storage facilities for customer vehicles at both Koriyama and Ebisu
- access to self-help mechanical work at Ebisu
- access to other racing circuits around Japan facilitated by our two-car carrier truck to transport cars to other tracks.
- the availability to provide support for those who want to own a car at Ebisu and those who already own a car and are looking for support. There will be no fee charged for support, the only fees that will be incurred are storage and through additional extras you choose to purchase, such as workshop rental, mechanical work, tyres, tyre changing, parts and so on.
To better meet our customers’ needs, our fully insured workshop at Koriyama is staffed by qualified mechanics and is equipped with hoists, top quality tools and car parts. This workshop is available for our customers to book in for mechanical or bodywork services and repairs. We will continue to use our sheds at Ebisu Circuit for basic mechanical work to be carried out by our mechanics as well as drift car rentals, hot laps and drift schools.
Additionally, those customers who are self-sufficient mechanically and prefer to work on their own cars will have the opportunity to rent our Ebisu shed for a full or half-day, including a basic toolkit to carry out their mechanical work.
We have a tyre machine available solely for our customers. This will ensure you're back on track faster, especially during the matsuri weekends! Staff are also available for those who prefer not to change their own tyres. Sourcing cars, spare parts and tyres are also part of our services.
We have two facilities for car storage. The main area is at our workshop premises in Koriyama and parking at Ebisu is also available. Koriyama receives limited snow, enabling cars to be accessible all year (which is not the case at Ebisu).
Storage is charged at a monthly rate and is payable 6 months in advance with a refund on termination relating to any unused period already paid for.
We can offer customers the option of taking a car with our support to any other track in Japan. A date will need to be booked well in advance to ensure the track is available and that the event has places available. Tracks such as Nikko are usually event only, so pre-planning is essential.
Additional fees will be charged depending on the track, to account for transporting the vehicle/s to and from, fuel, tolls, etc. Payment for transport will be required in full 2 weeks before the chosen date. There are also possible ticket entry fees depending on the track and/or event.
Join us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let's get sideways!